01 October, 2014

Recently Added v.1

In the last two weeks I've added 41 songs to my iTunes library. On this Wonderful Wednesday, I thought I'd share my new obsessions with you.

  1. Maybe by Ingrid Michaelson
  2. Manners by We Are The In Crowd
  3. You and Me by Holly Conlan
  4. Home by Holly Conlan
  5. Winter by Holly Conlan
  6. Happy Song by Holly Conlan
  7. You Are Goodbye Holly Conlan
  8. Sparkle by Holly Conlan
  9. Beautiful Night by Holly Conlan
  10. I am Alone by Holly Conlan
  11. Honey Don't by Holly Conlan
  12. Come Back Home by Holly Conlan
  13. Good Ones by Holly Conlan
  14. Gone by Holly Conlan
  15. Dust in Out Hands by Holly Conlan
  16. Uh Oh by Holly Conlan
  17. One Two Three by Holly Conlan
  18. Take the Blame by Holly Conlan
  19. New Song by Holly Conlan
  20. OK by Holly Conlan
  21. How Do We Know by Katie Costello
  22. Ships in the Night by Katie Costello
  23. Cityscapes by Katie Costello
  24. Lost and Far from Home by Katie Costello
  25. We Are the Way We Are by Katie Costello
  26. Gonna Get Over You by Sara Bareilles
  27. Shake it Off by Taylor Swift
  28. Girls Chase Boys by Ingrid Michaelson
  29. Songs of Innocence Album by U2 (Very Not Impressed)
  30. Beautiful Day by U2
All the bolded ones are my favorites as of the moment. Another honorable mention is Dollhouse by Melanie Matinez. I didn't add that one in the last two weeks but it's still a current obsession of mine.

What are some of your favorite recent additions to your musical life?

No comments:

Post a Comment