29 September, 2014

Life Since When


It's been 21 days now since my post about the Magic of Taking it Slow. Apparently I've decided to really live that post up to the max and... disappear from the internet. Oops! One thing I definitely didn't disappear from, predictably so, was Instagram. So here's what's been going on this September as per Instagram and random little notes!


1//Keith and I had a sweet little walk down by the river one night. Downtown Shreveport it actually extremely beautiful if you can navigate the one way streets. 3// The lovely Jordan and I got new tattoos at the awesome Voodoux Tattoux! Pictured is her first one of the day. Mine will come around later sometime. 4// Who decided to forget to tell me that Soy Iced Chai Lattes were so amazing? You're fired. #addicted


Speaking of Iced Chais, tragedy struck last week. The drive through gave me a Pumpkin Spice Latte, hot, instead! Thinking it was at least a hot chai, I accepted the mistake and went on. NO! #notevenchai. Thankfully Barnes and Noble saved the day.


1// On the 20th, for Ketih's birthday, we went to Festapalooza II and had a complete blast! I love any excuse to get down to Festival Plaza. 2// Fozzy 3// New pleather leggings are a huge hit in my new wardrobe. Seriously. 3// My little family is the best at selfies, right?


1// I've also fallen in love with the Doctor Who Risk game I got Keith for his birthday. Grey Daleks for the win... eventually. 2// We went apartment hunting. We actually found one we like! The waiting for the application to be reviewed is the most torturous part of the whole ordeal. 3// I got a new job working for a lingerie store. It's actually a ton of fun. My first sale was $300. 4// And finally, last night was #pamperpartyofone. Chai, face masks, manicures, NovelTea book club read, and Sara Barielles.

Yep, my last 21 days have rocked. I'm working on a few things that may keep my postings a little slower than they were, but hopefully the apartment will work out and everything will go back to normal soon! Thanks for sticking it out with me!

How has your September been, since it's apparently almost over?

No comments:

Post a Comment