06 October, 2014

Rainy Monday


Posting a little later today than I usually like to but it's a rainy Monday; who wants to keep busy? Because of the lazy dazey feeling of today I thought I'd share with you a few tidbits of my life.

First, Fall is here! Everyone else is so excited by this fact that it's hard for me not to be! I will admit, I love the feeling fall brings and all the sweaters that get to come out and be seen! More than sweaters though... BOOTS! Fall is when I really get to wear my boots and I love that fact! The boots in the opening picture really have become my go-to fall boots. They're comfortable and (relatively) rain proof and really just add a little spunk to any outfit I make.


Speaking of outfits, today I found my Audrey t-shirt! I was so darn excited I just had to wear it immediately! I paired it with a pair of high-waisted jeans from Forever21 and my boots. It was a super simple look and perfect for my rainy day in at the office.


Lastly, being in the office all day with only photo editing and a few clerical things to do, I had time to update my planner for the week! I always love getting to pull out my washi tape and get my week down on paper. The beginning and end of this week are full of work and school, but the middle is exciting! Wednesday morning early I'll be leaving for #NOLA (New Orleans, Louisiana) for the Katy Perry concert with the beautiful bestie! I can't wait! Despite the rainy start, this week is lining up to be perfect.

How has your Monday been?

No comments:

Post a Comment