07 July, 2014

Mantra Monday: You got this.

Mantra(n.) : a sound, word, or phrase that is repeated by someone who is praying or meditating : a word or phrase that is repeated often or that expresses someone's basic beliefs
On this little Mantra Monday, I've decided to motivate myself with a simple, "You got this!" I'm working on quite a few different projects right now that I'm finding it hard to get the motivation. More than just the Mantra, here's a list to myself.

Things you totes got:

  • Getting up better/earlier.
  • Camp NaNoWriMo. Even when you're behind, you're going to win!
  • Book Club.
  • Journaling often.
  • Work.
  • Other work.
  • Saving money for a house.
  • Being positive.
What's your Mantra for the week? What things do you "totes got"?

No comments:

Post a Comment