30 June, 2014

Mantra Monday: Be Present

Mantra(n.) : a sound, word, or phrase that is repeated by someone who is praying or meditating : a word or phrase that is repeated often or that expresses someone's basic beliefs
Last week I decided to stop being "sorry." That went well, but I think it is something I will always have to work on. For this week, my mantra is "Be Present." These last two weeks have been crazy hectic and busy, so this week as things slow down I am going to focus on being present, in the moment, and happy with myself and where I am at this moment.

How did you last week go? What is your Mantra this week? 

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea. I, too, have been trying to be present in the moment, as well as being more conscious/mindful of things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find it really difficult to focus on the now. Good luck on your journey to presentness! Definitely let me know if you have any tips! This is already hard for me! XD

      Delete