06 August, 2014

Bout of Books 11.0

Bout of Books
That's right! I'm getting back into reading with a read-a-thon! Get excited and keep up with me during the read-a-thon on Instagram (all of which will also be posted on twitter and tumblr).

If you're wondering what the heck I'm talking about, here:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, August 18th and runs through Sunday, August 24th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 11 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team
Are you going to do the read-a-thon? What's your plan of action?

2 comments:

  1. I've been seeing stuff about read-a-thons everywhere lately and it's making me really want to participate. I think life would get in the way, though, especially since I'm working full shifts for a few weeks now that my boss is on vacation. Oh well, maybe one day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love doing Read-a-thons simply for the push to read. I have trouble making myself read, but if I can say "No, I'm doing a read-a-thon so I can't start this new show" I'll actually read more. Bout-of-books is always a good one to start with and it runs more often than I thought it did. There are also themed ones so there's probably a manga read-a-thon, which would be good and easy to pick up.
      I'd definitely suggest trying one out when you think you have the time! It's fun!

      Delete