28 July, 2014

Happy Haul: Disney Tanks


I have quite a bit of an obsession with Hot Topic, and the 20th was the last day to cash in the "Hot Cash" I'd "earned" by purchasing way more items than I needed to. I spent about $60 ($120ish without the Hot Cash) and got quite a few things, but the most interesting things, I think, are my new Disney tank tops! I'm literally obsessed with them now! They're so gorgeous, easy to style, and pretty soft fabric/screen prints too! Definitely a 5/5 if I were to review them, which I won't.


1// Aladdin is the softest  "off-the-rack" shirt I've ever owned 2// This frozen one is gorgeous. I also wanted this Frozen dress but I wanted the tanks more 3// I promise Rapunzel has a nose, the wave of the shirt just covered it in the picture 4// Stitch #nuffsaid 5// I wasn't sure about this one, but I really like it the more I look at it and style it. 

Yes, I've worn all of them in the past week #noshame. I'm too obsessed with tanks this year.

What's your favorite summer/hot weather clothing item?

2 comments:

  1. I've actually been eyeing some of the Disney tanks from Hot Topic (that Aladdin one in particular). Now that I know how soft they are, I may scoop one up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think they are totally worth it! Granted, some are softer than others, none are too abbrassive for me to wear to work or sleep or general life. The Aladdin on is undeniably the softest one I got and I'm so so happy with it! They're all super cute though!

      Delete